Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Somebody Stole My Clothes

A couple of days ago...I was just saying to myself that I hadnt had a dream in a long time. Ironically, I happen to have a dream last night. Mannnn......I woke up pissed off! I had a dream that someone...I dont know who....came into my house and stole ALL of my clothes...every piece...didnt leave me anything!! I knew I had to be dreaming because otherwise, I usually wouldn't have been as calm as I appeared in my dream. Luckily for whoever the theif was....I woke up to find everything still in tact!!

Anways...things have seemed as if they are movng so fast all around...if i dont catch a break soon I think ill run out of gas. Starting bright and early I move from one project to the next, meeting to meeting and usually dont make it home until maybe 12am on a good night, and still do Embellished for myself. I try to catch naps here and there, but they usually end up slowing my day down. So in effort to keep myself focused I decided to list a few daily reminders for myself named it Embellish Me, and placed it on my mirror to see each morning...its all about making life better right?!


EMBELLISH ME

1. GOD COMES FIRST


2. 7AM WAKE UP- BE PUNCTUAL


3. MANAGE, DON’T LET YOUR WORK MANAGE YOU

(SCHEDULE YOUR DAY)


4. ORGANIZATION= EFFICIENCY


5. SAVE AT ALL COSTS


6. TIME IS NOT WAITING FOR YOU

(YOUR WORK IS NEVER DONE)


7. SLEEP IS FOR SUCKERS


8. HARNESS RELATIONSHIPS-NETWORK


9. TALK THAT TALK…WALK THAT WALK


(FOLLOW UP & FOLLOW THROUGH)


10. WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN

LEARN, LIVE, GROW

REACH FOR THE SKY. ONLY YOU CAN STOP YOU




~~Embellished

2 comments:

Jessica McGuire said...

OMG is that your closet!!! Girl you have too much, lol! I'm glad you are still following through with this blog. Its so entertaining and motivational to read daily. Keep up the 'great' work!

Anonymous said...

GREAT GOALS!!! Gotta keep each other focused and motivated in this cruel cruel world of pilledgemen and thieves.