Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Meet Hannibal Matthews

So you've heard me talk about the Great Hannibal Matthews Photography as I've featured a few of his pics. On Sunday...though it was suppose to be a Church and Embellished ONLY day, he asked for my assistance so I kindly pushed some things aside to go hang out, step into his element and catch some of the behind the scenes action!

Meet Mr. Hannibal Matthews...
LOL...I laugh every time I see this pic (I took it myself) ....Anyways, this is the man behind the masterpieces. Self taught, slightly quiet... he's one of the most creative dudes I know...



Though we've worked together before, this time he clued me in on set up, and a few of his own personal techniques..even gave me my own camera and film to play around with.






















So if ever in need of an Awesome photographer...look me up...just kidding. Hannibal is definitely the man for the job! He's already won my bid!!
It's a FUNWORLD....I just live in it ;)














~Embellished

4 comments:

8/23 Images said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
8/23 Images said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
8/23 Images said...

Elle,

I am so very proud of you...keep it up. I read your blog damn near every day. You know I gotta show support.

p.s. tell Hannibal Matthews I said I will be meeting him in the near future. My thoughts become things.

xoxo

8/23 Images

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!