Thursday, September 11, 2008

Market Research

When I have free time, one of my favorite things to do is cruise boutiques and hot retail locations and see whats in...whats selling, what apparel customers gravitate to, check out price points, different brands including non competition and just obtain an overall sense of what buyers are looking for including fabrics, feels, materials and design executions. This was pretty much a job requirement when I worked for Rocawear and LRG. We can call this Market Research! So when my homegirl invited me to Warner Bro. recording artist Supreeme's Album Release party, I was glad to accept! The venue is one of my all time "I have to go to stores"....STANDARD!!
I'm usually in the area sorta late grabbing Intermezzo's so as I cruise by the closed boutique I glue my face to the window trying to sneak a peak inside, but tomorrow no more! And that it's Supreeme's album release makes it even cooler. I'm sure this event will bring out some of the cities underground fashion elite, industry heads and will for sure be a change of pace from the average party scene.

As fashion goes hand and hand with music, Come & Enjoy Supreeme, sushi & drinks, nice clothes and fresh kicks....if you see me...say what up!! :)


~~Embellished

No comments: