Friday, September 5, 2008

Don't Park Here!!

hello everybody!! :) Its been a minute since my last entry so it was a must that I update today!! It's been so much happening..I don't even know where to begin. But I'll feel you in on the basics and then get down to business.

My Labor Day weekend was pretty cool! I worked through Saturday and slightly partied in between. Feeling no way in particular I skipped Church on Sunday and opted to just getting organized for the week and working on my forever pending business plan. I know exactly what I want to do and how I want to do in regards to business and production but it's the hardest thing for me to do is to write it all down. It's a waste to have someone else write my plan. I'm perfectly capable, I just have to get focused on it because I know it's top necessity. When I did get out the house I ran a few quick errands then came home to cook a nice meal all for myself and watched TV until I fell asleep.

On my first Monday off in a super duper long time...I slept until 1pm. :) My kinda morning!!! Usually I hate it when I sleep past 9 or 10am, I feel as if I'm losing time. But Monday I didn't care at all! I got up for breakfast and then headed to check out my home girl G's new house. She showed me around and we headed back out the door for a breezy walk around her new nice, seemingly quiet and friendly neighborhood. They prepared to party hard at the pool though! When I made it back to my car, where G instructed me to park. I found a note:



LMAO.....How Rude! Thanks a lot G!

Anyways, I was slightly shocked that I hadn't spoke to the Doctor, I was almost sure that he would disregard the Holiday and call me down to the shop! I was slightly disappointed that he didn't though. I didn't have anything else to do. I find myself saying that infrequently so let me change that. I didn't have anything that I wanted to do. But I know for sure that when I have "nothing" to do, I have Embellished to do. Getting on top isn't easy!! Anyways, here's a few things we've been working on at Stitches.

Custom Boxing Uniform and Corner Jackets....

Jacket and Boots for Girl group, Couture.....they were going for the old school Janet.

These projects alone have obviously kept us pretty busy!! But like usual...the Doctor wants more work. So, if you need anything custom, altered, tailored, screened, embroidered etc. etc. whatever you want, we can do... Drop me an email or just feel free to contact us.
Stitches
43 Walton Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
404.827.9074
~~Embellished

No comments: