Friday, September 5, 2008

The Logo is In!!

So I don't know if you remember my last post where I had slight difficulty getting my logo done. My first option didn't quite pan out so I hit up a good homie of mine, told him what I wanted and he delivered!! So....it's officially in! And I'm super duper excited, it gives Embellished a face in a way!! But as bad as I want to post it from the roof top, I cant quite reveal the new logo just yet, but I promise when I do it will be well worth the wait.

For now...here's a sneak peak at my latest design.

As soon as I finished it, I was ready to wear it, but when I put it on..I spilled something on it!! BUMMER :( !!!! Guess I have to go to the dry cleaners.

~~Embellished

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl-Shayla needs a name tag for her fur. Stitch me up one and mail it. Thanks!